Comments: draft-ietf-geopriv-dhcp-lci-option-02.txt

Ted,

In reviewing the IANA Considerations for this document,
I understand the DHCP option code to be assigned, but I
don't see any instructions about the other registrations.
The IANA Considerations section needs to be more clear.
Where do these registrations go? What are the instructions
for further registrations etc.  Or did I misread the doc
and am not catching this information?

Thanks,

Michelle
IANA

5.  IANA Considerations

   The DHCP option code for the GeoLoc option is TBD.

   This document calls for the IANA registration of the following:

   AT = 1  is meters of Altitude defined by the vertical datum
           specified. Semantics are included in this document (section
           2.1)

   AT = 2  is building Floors of Altitude. Semantics are included in
           this document (section 2.1)

   Datum = 1 is denoting the vertical datum WGS 84 as defined by the
           EPSG as their CRS Code 4327; CRS Code 4327 also specifies
           WGS 84 as the vertical datum

   Datum = 2 is denoting the vertical datum NAD83 as defined by the
           EPSG as their CRS Code 4269; North American Vertical Datum
           of 1988 (NAVD88) is the associated vertical datum for NAD83

           The semantics of this datum pair (#2) is presented in
           section 2.1 above

   Datum = 3 is denoting the vertical datum NAD83 as defined by the
           EPSG as their CRS Code 4269; Mean Lower Low Water (MLLW) is
           the associated vertical datum for NAD83

           The semantics of this datum pair (#3) is presented in
           section 2.1 above