Comments: draft-ietf-geopriv-reqs-04

draft-ietf-geopriv-reqs-04.txt
Geopriv requirements (Informational)

Good document! I do have three comments.

1. There are non-ASCII characters in the document.

2. I suggest rewording the last sentence of the Abstract:

    This LO is envisioned to be the primary data structure
    used in all Geopriv protocol exchanges to securely
    transfer location data.

3. In section 7.2, Req. 5, I suggest the use of the term "key establishment" instead of "key agreement." Key agreement is a class of key management mechanisms, and I do not think the authors are trying to be limiting.