Re: 58th IETF Agenda - FINAL

On 11/3/03 at 8:22 PM -0600, I wrote:

On 11/3/03 at 8:47 PM -0500, agenda@ietf.org wrote:

1530-1730 Afternoon Sessions II
APP       imapext  Internet Message Access Protocol Extension WG

I cannot make this session. Please change it back. It is better to live with the conflict with Kerberos if need be.

My apologies; re-reading that, I think it was rather terse and rude.

I have (probably stupidly) made another commitment for Wednesday PM. Please, if at all possible, return IMAPEXT to Wednesday morning. It appears that the only change here was to swap NOMCOM with IMAPEXT, and I think because I pointed out the conflict between IMAPEXT and KRB-WG.

Thanks, and sorry for my last message.

pr
--
Pete Resnick <http://wwww.qualcomm.com/~presnick/>
QUALCOMM Incorporated - Direct phone: (858)651-4478, Fax: (858)651-1102