Re: Fwd: Last Call: 'PPP Vendor Protocol' to Proposed Standard

>  Given that we discourage vendor extensions, how should we look at
>  this?

Please read the document and if there is a specific issue, let's talk.

PPP already has long supported vendor-specific stuff. This document
fills in what was  essentially an oversite from long ago, in that
prior to this draft, it was cumbersome to negotiate certain vendor
specific things. This document describes the right way of doing so.

Thomas