Date: 5. november 2003 17:46 -0500
From: Marcia Beaulieu <mbeaulie@foretec.com>
To: Harald Tveit Alvestrand <harald@alvestrand.no>
Subject: Re: Breakfast & Phone for IESG/IAB?

will there be breakfast available for the IESG & IAB on Sunday morning?

A continental breakfast will be there starting at 9:00am

Also, it would be great if you have a speakerphone available - the
polycom  we used in Wye River would be excellent.
Ned is still not up to travelling, but would like to call in if possible
-  he's recovered enough that he thinks he can handle that.

The polycom is being used on Thursday morning, other than that I believe it is available. I will have to add a phone line into that room and get the number so Ned can call in. I leave for Minneapolis in the morning and will take care of this once I arrive.

Do you need it for Mon-Fri or Sun-Fri.

Marcia

Harald