Re: IDN deployed in Sweden

On 2003-11-09, at 05.56, Jun-ichiro itojun Hagino wrote:

(sorry about non us-ascii posting)

I have no problem with japanese in my mailer.

Now you know...

Patrik <patrik@fAdltstrvm.se>B

P.S. Here above you see how difficult it will be to copy-and-paste
email addresses, because I presume your email client is not doing "the
right thing" and neither is the clipboard)

how do i cut-and-paste the above email address? which MTA supports IDN today? fwiw, i don't think i will ever register いとぢゅん.jp myself.

I think new versions of Mozilla (whatever the name of the branch is) do support it. I also know Pete Resnick is trying to convince Steve Dorner to support it.

(and we have iea bof, which is much more scary...)

Absolutely!

paf