Re: what should ACLS be like?

I am interested.

Some folks in the PKIX working group have looked at what form of identity ought to be included in a certificate so that the authenticated identity is the one needed to make an access control decision. I suggest that Steve Kent and Tim Polk (the chairs of PKIX) can represent these aspects of the problem.

Russ