Re: Internet Draft to be Reviewed for Informational RFC

Apologies for our belated response.
This document will be considered according to the IETF process.

--On 22. oktober 2003 12:45 +0900 Wataru KAMEYAMA <wataru@waseda.jp> wrote:

Dear IESG,

According to the section 4.1 of RFC 2717, on behalf of the TV-Anytime
Forum (http://www.tv-anytime.org), I have submitted an Internet-Draft
to be reviewed by the IESG for publication as an Informational RFC.

The draft is available at the Internet-Draft repository as:

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-earnshaw-tv-anytime-crid-01.txt

Due to our misunderstanding of the section 4.2.3 of the RFC 2026, the
former version 00 was submitted to the I-D repository asking the RFC
Editor for the review.  Then, after receiving some suggestions from
the RFC Editor on the document itself and the submission procedure, we
have just resubmitted the revised version to the I-D repository for
your kind review on the document.

Your kind consideration on this document is highly appreciated.

Kind regards,

Vice Chairman of TV-Anytime Forum,
** Wataru KAMEYAMA
** GITS, Waseda University
** (Graduate School of Global Information and Telecommunication Studies)
** Email: wataru@waseda.jp or wak@km.giti.waseda.ac.jp