Re: scribes

--On 12. november 2003 07:41 -0800 ned.freed@mrochek.com wrote:

One problem I've observed during this meeting is that occasionally the
Jabber sessions seem to cut out. When this happens I have to disconnect
and reconnect to get the flow started again. I'd say it is a client
problem at my end except for the fact that others seem to be having the
same difficulty.

This morning, the ietf.xmpp.org conference server crashed and was rebooted
(verified with the admins). Exodus gave a confusing error message, and did not seem to discover the crash until I tried typing into the room.
Stuff happens.