Re: IANA announcement

I didn't consider that data altogether useful -- yes, of course he did. WIll it make a difference? Who knows.

But I don't think *more* beating up of him is going to do anything.

For anyone whose mileage varies, they are, of course, always free
to do what you feel is right as an individual!

Leslie.

Geoff Huston wrote:
> John Klensin has already beaten up Steve Crocker.

yes, and?

i.e. did Steve provide any commitment / intent/ decision to ensure that we were in this group?

Geoff