RE: Status of RADEXT Issues 115 and 116

> Yes, this is know.  On 1/10/06 I wrote in response to your issue:

> "[ms] This sentence comes by way of the IPFilterRule description found
> in Diameter [RFC3588].  What would you suggest we do for RADIUS? Is
> terminal not a globally known term in RADIUS, if not, is there any?
> Perhaps can you suggest a definition to add to the terminology section.
> "

> I await your response.

Ah.  Brain fade...

Terminal may have been a well understood term in the days when RADIUS was just for Terminal Servers.  I would recommend either substituting another term in the text, or creating a definition in the Terminology section.   Perhaps "network device attached to the NAS port".  You might also mention (in a definition) that "terminal" often means the "IEEE 802.1X Supplicant".