RE: Status of RADEXT Issues 115 and 116

Dave scribbled...

Yes, this is know.  On 1/10/06 I wrote in response to your issue:

"[ms] This sentence comes by way of the IPFilterRule description found
in Diameter [RFC3588].  What would you suggest we do for RADIUS? Is
terminal not a globally known term in RADIUS, if not, is there any?
Perhaps can you suggest a definition to add to the terminology section.
"

I await your response.

Cheers,
MS