RE: A plan for moving forward on the RFC 3576 MIB Documents

> The following I-D Nits issues were detected:
>
> idnits 1.85
>
> tmp/draft-decnodder-radext-dynauth-server-mib-03.txt:

Upon further investigation, it appears that the I-D Nits tool is
tripping over the summary Copyright information in the DESCRIPTION
clause for the MODULE-IDENTITY.  The copyright date in that text is
2005, and should be 2006.  While all I-Ds sent to the IESG for approval
are required to pass the I-D Nits tool, maybe we can fix this with a
simple RFC Editor note, assuming no other changes are required during
IETF Last Call and IESG review.