RE: review of draft-ietf-radext-ieee802-01.txt

I had suggested in a previous email that we change the name of
NAS-Filter-Rule to something else to avoid any possibility that someone
may confuse this RADIUS attribute from what is already defined in
Diameter.

Diameter is going to inherit this new attribute anyway, so I'm unsure
what sort of compatibility issues may arise if we call the attribute
something 'Traffic-Rule'?

My expectation would be that NAS-Filter-Rule be deprecated.

MS