Extended-Space attribute draft available

Greg Weber and I have written a draft defining an Extended-Space
attribute.  Here's the abstract:

   The RADIUS protocol is being extended beyond the wildest imaginations
   of its original designers.  These extensions are pushing up against
   the existing limitations on the numbers, length, base types and
   grouping of RADIUS attributes.  This document specifies a method of
   relaxing those limitations.

While it works its way to the IETF draft directory, you're welcome
to retrieve it here:

http://www.databus.com/.ietf/draft-wolff-radext-ext-attribute-00.txt
http://www.databus.com/.ietf/draft-wolff-radext-ext-attribute-00.html

This draft is a companion piece the the design guidelines draft, and,
we hope, will be adopted as a RADEXT work item.

Comments and corrections are welcome, and if necessary I can try to
get a -01 version in before next week's deadline.

Barney Wolff