Re: Extended-Space attribute draft available

The draft has now made it to the ietf server:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-wolff-radext-ext-attribute-00.txt

of the imagination, wild or otherwise, of the original designers
will be removed in the next version.

Comments and corrections are still welcome.
Barney