Re: Extended-Space attribute draft available

Barney Wolff <barney@databus.com> wrote:
> Ah, the avp-header debate begins :)

  While there is much temptation to "optimize" the format of the
attribute for packing efficiency, I don't think that's the highest
priority.

> allowing a translating gateway to
> simply do a bulk copy of the concatenated value fields of all the
> Extended-Space attributes in the RADIUS message.

  I strongly prefer re-using the diameter format.  RADIUS servers that
implement Diameter gateways or TTLS will already have code to deal
with that format.