RE: AD review: radius dynauth client/server mib documents

Bert Wijnen  writes...

> Yes, and that is why I had a very simple solution proposed later in
> my review message. By adding that sentence, we make it clear that
> we have thought about this and that such is indeed the case (assuming
> that I got it right). By not saying anything about it, it could
> be an unintended omission.

Is there any objection among the WG members to resolve the AD comment by
adding text that clarifies that discontinuities the values of these
counters will only occur upon counter wrap from maximum value to zero
and upon (re)initialization of the managed entity?

Upon hearing no objection, the clarification will be added.