RE: AD review: radius dynauth client/server mib documents

W.r.t.

Well, I strongly recommend to put it in the MIB module itself.
Normally I ask it to be in the DESCRIPTION clause of every object.
SO if you do a revision anyway, then I prefer that.
If you find that too much work, I would settle for it to occur
once in the xxxTable or xxxEntry DESCRIPTION clause to explain that
all COunter32 objets in this table have that behaviour w.r.t.
discontinuities.

> Also the reference to the IANA copy-right web page will be removed.

Good

Bert