RE: radius dynauth client/server mibs structure

Bert writes...

> I am happy to chekc a pre-release rev 04 as well.

> > Stefaan DeCnodder writes...
> >
> > Since the suggestion has sufficient support it is best to
> > do so. Is it Ok to sent a version -04 of both docs after the
> > IETF containing all updates?

I think Bert would like to get this document revision submitted ASAP.
The IETF I-D Tracker tool has these documents in the "Revised I-D
Required" state.

Bert will be stepping down as O&M Area Director after IETF-65, so if
these documents are still awaiting IESG approval after next week, then
they will need to be handed off to another AD for shepherding.

-- Dave