RE: Proposed Resolution to Issue 178: Allowing Hints in Request Messages

Glenn questioned..

Only zero or one user-priority-table attribute is allowed.  You must be
thinking about Egress-VLAN-Name attribute.

The NAS may have the capability to allow a user session to be associated
with multiple VLANs.  By sending multiple vlan attributes up to the
server (i.e. the "hints"), the server finds out what is a possible set
of VLANs the session may be assigned.

MS