RE: New Technical Issues RE: WG last call in progress on VLAN/Priority Draft

Take a look at: IETF 60  August 2004.

Presentation:
http://www3.ietf.org/proceedings/04aug/slides/radextt-6/sld8.htm

But even before that we had that proposal from Jari.  I remember the
email distinctly.  And here is that now forgotten email
http://ops.ietf.org/lists/radiusext/2004/msg00441.html

Anyway most of the discussion today is a repeat of the discusssions we
had before (rehash).  Most of the people changed (it seem) except for
David Nelson.