RE: New Technical Issues RE: WG last call in progress on VLAN/Priority Draft

I see so you PREFER that work that has complex attribute not be done in
RADEXT.

If the waiter said:  " Would you prefer the chicken or the beef"

and you said to the waiter:  " I prefer the chicken"

You would be upset if you got the beef.  Right?