MIB Counters discontinuity (Was RE: radius dynauth client/server mibs structure)

Juergen, Bert and all,

We have two options then. Please let us know which one works for you.

1. As Juergen suggested "This counter uses sysUpTime as the
discontinuity indicator. Any discontinuity of this counter must cause a
reset of 	sysUpTime."

2. All we want to convey in the MIBs is that the counter might
experience discontinuity when the respective (DAC or DAS) module is
(re)started. Not sure if we need to draw any relation to sysUpTime or
some other object. Is implementing the sysUptime mandatory? If not, does
the below work?

"This counter may experience discontinuity when the Dynamic
Authorization Client (DAC) module is (re)started".

Thanks
Nagi