RE: looking for advise on RFC-2618 and 2620

This is not stylistic guidance, and unitary appearance to the world is
not important, certainly not at the cost of exposing information known
to be inaccurate.  If the system has the capability of detecting
discontinuities at a better granularity, discontinuity objects should
reflect this.

Dan