AW: Use of VLAN attributes in Accounting-Requests

Hi Bernard,

The VLAN parameters might be useful in Accounting-Requests since the semantic is close to the one defined in RFC 2868. I am, however, not sure about the priority related attributes. What has changed your mind regarding this attribute?

Ciao
Hannes