RADEXT Issue 194

Issue 194 (reproduced below) has been addressed in the -03 MIB documents.  Bert's comment came in on a strawman -03, and I made the suggested revisions prior to submitting the -03 documents to the Secretariat.

Issue 194: InetPortNumber
Submitter name: Bert Wijnen
Submitter email address: bwijnen@lucent.com