Questions about draft-ietf-radext-filter-rules-00.txt

Hi all,

I have two questions regarding the filter rules draft:

1) Is is possible to define the draft in such a way that the actions can be extended? I would like to use the filter rule format for QoS. For example, I would like to express something like the following:

         qos qparam1 in from 192.0.2.168 1234 to 2345
         qparam1=some qos parameters

2) What happens if the IP address of the end host is not known when the NAS-Traffic-Rule attribute is sent from the RADIUS server to the RADIUS client in the Access-Accept? Is there a field to indicate that the RADIUS client should instantiate the rule when the end host gets the IP address assigned?

Ciao
Hannes