Re: Conclusion of IETF Last call on RFC 3576 MIBs, RFC 2618bis-2621bis

With respect to the Dynamic RADIUS MIBs, it may in fact be preferable to
issue a new draft version, and first run the revisions through an SMIv2
syntax checker.  I'll defer to the preference of the authors in this
regard, but it seemed that's what they had suggested.

Indeed, 2 changes in the MIB have to be done and (moving discontinuity counter from scalar inside the table and a small SYNTAX update), so it looks to me best to update the draft. (see https://ops.ietf.org/lists/radiusext/2006/msg00534.html) for the details. Also a very small change in an RFC ed note has to be done.

Is it Ok to resubmit the new versions now?

regards,
Stefaan