[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
RE: RADEXT WG at IETF-66
- To: "Nelson, David" <email@example.com>
- Subject: RE: RADEXT WG at IETF-66
- From: "Glen Zorn \(gwz\)" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Wed, 21 Jun 2006 02:24:37 -0700
- Authentication-results: sj-dkim-4.cisco.com; header.Fromemail@example.com; dkim=pass ( sig from cisco.com verified; );
- Cc: "Bernard Aboba" <firstname.lastname@example.org>, <email@example.com>, "Glen Zorn \(gwz\)" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Dkim-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; l=839; t=1150881895; x=1151745895; c=relaxed/simple; s=sjdkim4001; h=Content-Type:From:Subject:Content-Transfer-Encoding:MIME-Version; d=cisco.com; email@example.com; z=From:=22Glen=20Zorn=20\(gwz\)=22=20<firstname.lastname@example.org> |Subject:RE=3A=20RADEXT=20WG=20at=20IETF-66; X=v=3Dcisco.com=3B=20h=3D2lvyHD+YJYuYpRdO6J6GTHVvuz0=3D; b=Ijz/Dg/u3XYt6wSMhevLQZfGcGonk/CdmStTvkijBFSvJM4rg/entOu8kSPlB6LyFoxJRu9i IWehDoTAWrDExZ1twPkV/4u0O8lHMiJF7MNx0U5oZM11FPyNq4fh6xa8;
Nelson, David <> supposedly scribbled:
> From the tentative agenda for IETF-66:
> MONDAY, July 10, 2006
> 0900-1130 Morning Session I
> Room 519B OPS radext RADIUS EXTensions WG
> Please remember that the final agenda is subject to change.
> Anyone wishing a presentation slot during the RADEXT session please
> send a message to the chairs indicating the subject, the related
> Internet-Draft, and the desired time. Priority will be given to WG
> milestones in the immediate to near future.
Looking at the WG charter, I notice that so-called "crypto agility" has not yet been added; are we going to discuss this? How about other new work items?
Why is it that most of the world's problems can't be solved by simply
listening to John Coltrane? -- Henry Gabriel
to unsubscribe send a message to email@example.com with
the word 'unsubscribe' in a single line as the message text body.