RE: RADEXT WG at IETF-66

Glen Zorn writes...

> Looking at the WG charter, I notice that so-called "crypto agility"
has
> not yet been added; ...

From the RADEXT WG charter page:

<quote>

Goals and Milestones:

<snip>

Dec 2006    RADIUS Crypto-agility draft (e.g. FIPS 140-2 compliance for
RADIUS) submitted as a Proposed Standard RFC (split out from WLAN
attributes draft)

</quote>

So it appears to me that it *has* been added to the WG charter.

> ... are we going to discuss this?

We can.

> How about other new work items?

We will prioritize the session time so as to facilitate meeting
short-term WG milestones. If there is time available, we can discuss new
work items.  We do need to maintain our focus on meeting all our
milestones, however.