RE: Issue 111: Accounting

Mauricio,
A couple questions inline at GDW>

redir-cnt set to 10, and I send this rule in an
Access-Accept (i.e. no CoA in the picture).  Wouldn't it
be useful to get an Accounting-Request when the redirection
is removed (redir-cnt goes to zero)?  Assuming that situation
is not described in 3576bis, where would it be described?

> that we omit any discussion of accounting behavior in this
> draft.  This means that sections 1.4 would be modified and
> section A.3 would be eliminated to remove accounting
> references.

GDW> Would section 3, including the Acct-NAS-Traffic-Rule
attribute, also be removed?

Greg