RE: Issue 111: Accounting

GDW> What happens if I have an HTTP redirect rule with
redir-cnt set to 10, and I send this rule in an
Access-Accept (i.e. no CoA in the picture).  Wouldn't it
be useful to get an Accounting-Request when the redirection
is removed (redir-cnt goes to zero)?  Assuming that situation
is not described in 3576bis, where would it be described?

It seems to me that this scenario is quite independent of RFC 3576bis.