RE: The RADIUS attribute space: an assessment

Wasn't there a draft previously that talked to making the RADIUS message
format a bit more Diameter-like?  What happened to that draft?  Maybe that
could be used as a beginning for this problem?  I assume you're about to
propose that this general problem be a WG work item?

MS