RE: The RADIUS attribute space: an assessment

Sanchez, Mauricio (ProCurve) <> supposedly scribbled:

> Wasn't there a draft previously that talked to making the RADIUS
> message format a bit more Diameter-like?  What happened to that
> draft?  Maybe that could be used as a beginning for this problem?  I
> assume you're about to propose that this general problem be a WG work
> item?

A far better idea might be for the IESG to finally take some action,
deprecating RADIUS and actually supporting Diameter to solve one of the
problems for which it was designed.

> MS

Hope this helps,

~gwz

Why is it that most of the world's problems can't be solved by simply
  listening to John Coltrane? -- Henry Gabriel