RE: The RADIUS attribute space: an assessment

Cosmetic surgery might be a better example: is it really necessary to continue the facelifts & nips & >tucks & enhancements? If so, then let's just do it all at once; otherwise, let it age gracefully & >move on to Diameter.

OK, we'll go with the cosmetic surgery analogy.

Is the issue that the facelifts, nips & tucks are not being done in a coordinated way, resulting in a potentially hideous outcome? Several celebrities come to mind, but I won't mention them.