RE: Issue: Attribute concatenation/splitting

See comments inline

****
This e-mail and attachments contain confidential information from
HUAWEI, which is intended only for the person or entity whose address is
listed above. Any use of the information contained herein in any way
(including, but not limited to, total or partial disclosure,
reproduction, or dissemination) by persons other than the intended
recipient's) is prohibited. If you receive this e-mail in error, please
notify the sender by phone or email immediately and delete it!