Re: Issue: Attribute concatenation/splitting

On Thu, Jul 06, 2006 at 12:05:12PM -0700, Bernard Aboba wrote:
> Do we have a conclusion from this thread?  If so, can someone state what
> they think it is?

I don't perceive a conclusion, which reinforces the thought that either
we define a standard way of escaping from the 253-byte limit or we get
to debate how to do it each and every time a new attribute might need it.
I'm too old for the latter, but there is a draft which would enable the
former:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-wolff-radext-ext-attribute-00.txt

I'd be happy to update it based on comments from the list, if people will
express some interest.
Regards,
Barney

--
Barney Wolff         I never met a computer I didn't like.