RE: Issue: Attribute concatenation/splitting

I think we should not allow to pack more then one Filter Rule in a
single attribute.

A Filter Rule should be allowed to overflow (span) more then one
attribute.

If you have more then one filter rules in a packet with some filter
rules overflowing, how can you tell when a new one begins?

A filter rule always starts with an action: permit or deny.  These words
do not appear anywhere else in the rule.  Therefore a Filter Atribute
that starts with a permit or deny must be a new filter rule.

What is wrong with that?