RE: Issue: Attribute concatenation/splitting

Your preaching to the wrong guy.  I think I had a proposal on the table
when RADEXT started to extend the attributes space, and support
attribute segmentation.  Everyone was against it and not for technical
merits but because nobody thought we need to extend or should extend or
enhance etc etc ....