Re: Consensus Call: "Sense of the Room" at RADEXT WG meeting at IETF 66

I support the emerging consensus on the all three items below.
I also support Avi's expired draft to address the last issue.

In addition, if adding other capability is needed, I'd suggest adding
such capabilities inside RADIUS attributes, not RADIUS protocol
itself.  If such "attribute-level remedy" is considered to be
impossible or unreasonably difficult to add some capability, it is
really time to think about using Diameter for that capability, instead
of trying to do cosmetic or whatever surgery to the RADIUS protocol
itself.

Best regards,
Yoshihiro Ohba