RE: Consensus Call: "Sense of the Room" at RADEXT WG meeting at IETF 66

> "Congdon, Paul T (ProCurve)" <paul.congdon@hp.com> wrote:
> > I support this consensus position.  In particular I support the
> > simplified approach proposed by Lior.
>
>   For those of us not in the room, what was that?

The approached referenced in Bernard's email. I assume this is the
expired draft:

draft-lior-radius-attribute-type-extension-00

View Related Documents (e.g., documents that replaced or were replaced
by the subject I-D, and their derivatives and precursors.)
I-D Title: Remote Authentication Dial In User Service (RADIUS) Attribute
Type Extension
I-D Status: Expired
I-D Intended Status at Publication: None
RFC Number:
I-D Tracker State: ID Exists
Abstract:
In order for Remote Authentication Dial In User Service (RADIUS)
protocol to continue to support new applications it is required that the
RADIUS attribute space be extended beyond the current limit of 255
possible attribute types. This document defines a mechanism to extend
the base RADIUS attribute types while maintaining backwards
compatibility as well as compatibility with Diameter.