AW: Consensus Call: "Sense of the Room" at RADEXT WG meeting at IETF 66

> * Exhaustion of the RADIUS standard attribute space is a
> problem that should be solved.
I think we should NOT spend so much effort on radius and should spent it to diameter (dime)

> * RADEXT WG is the place to solve the problem.
If consensus for the previous question is yes, radext is the right place.

> * The attribute exhaustion problem should be the focus -- not
> adding other capabilities to RADIUS (such as support for the
> Diameter data types).
If consensus can be found for the work, I support Lior's proposal.

Regards Wolfgang