RE: [Isms] Summary of Authorize Only issue

I believe that that recommendation was correct and continues to stand.
The name does not bother me too much, as SNMPv3 is the only standard
version of SNMP but defining special attributes or features for v1 and
v2c should need some strong argumentation.

Dan