RE: Define some new NAS-Port-Type

Congdon, Paul T (ProCurve) <> supposedly scribbled:

> People do use RADIUS to authenticate infrastructure devices as well

True, but the conjunction of the terms "infrastructure" & "Personal Area Network" has me confused.  Would you mind elaborating?

Hope this helps,

~gwz

Why is it that most of the world's problems can't be solved by simply
  listening to John Coltrane? -- Henry Gabriel