FW: Request from MIP6 WG on a Radius I-D

Forwarded Message From: Basavaraj Patil

The MIP6 WG has been working on developing bootstrapping solutions over
the
last 18+ months. The Bootstrapping solution specified in the MIP6 WG is
framework that includes building blocks using various protocols. One of
the
building blocks therein is Radius (interaction between the HA and the
AAA
server). The MIP6 WG bootstrapping I-Ds are:

1. Problem Statement for bootstrapping Mobile IPv6 (In the RFC Editor
Queue)
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mip6-bootstrap-ps-05.txt

2. Mobile IPv6 bootstrapping in split scenario (I-D Exists)
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mip6-bootstrapping-split-
02.txt

3. MIP6-bootstrapping via DHCPv6 for the Integrated Scenario (I-D
Exists)
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mip6-bootstrapping-integr
ated-dhc-01.txt

The Radius specific I-D is draft-chowdhury-mip6-radius-02.txt, and this
is
required for the overall bootstrapping solution. (I-D Exists)
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-chowdhury-mip6-radius-02.txt

We (MIP6 WG chairs) would like to request that this I-D be reviewed and
advanced in the RADEXT WG. The MIP6 WG itself has been asked to review
and
comment on it and no issues have been identified.

If you need any MIP6 specific help in reviewing this I-D, please let us
know.

Please direct comments to the RADEXT WG list, and use the Issue Tracker
template found at: http://www.drizzle.com/~aboba/RADEXT/