RE: Request from MIP6 WG on a Radius I-D

A point of clarification.

> We (MIP6 WG chairs) would like to request that this I-D
> be reviewed and advanced in the RADEXT WG.

The RADEXT WG chairs are interpreting this as a request for Cross-WG
review.

The subject draft is not on the charter for the RADEXT WG, but I believe
it is on the charter of the MIP6 WG.  Therefore, document is not
eligible for advancement in the RADEXT WG.  However, the RADEXT WG
members are requested to review and comment upon the MIP6 RADIUS draft,
much as we have done previously for the GEOPRIV RADIUS draft.