RE: Issue on filter-rules-01

Bernard writes...

> Maybe they both should be "SHOULD NOT be sent".  That way if a
> Diameter gateway sends both they will both be passed through to
>  RADIUS.

I think it ought to be MUST NOT.  I think the Diameter specification is defective in that it allows both kinds of filtering attributes, but fails to specify how to correctly apply them (i.e. a precedence order) so as to allow interoperability.  I recommend that we not compound that error in this draft.