Re: Proposed Resolution to RFC 3576bis Issue 163: VSA with Disconnect-Request

> So my take is that the omission of vendor-specific attributes from  a RFC
> 3576 Disconnect-Request is intentional.

  I would agree.

> The proposed resolution is to change the last two paragraphs of Section 3 to
> the following:
>
> "   Where a Service-Type Attribute with value "Authorize Only" is
>    included within a CoA-Request, attributes representing an
>    authorization change MUST NOT be included;

  On first reading, that could be interpreted as "when asking for
change of authorization, authorization changes are not permitted".  I
suggest adding text stating what it means to have CoA-Request without
authorization changes.  I'm not sure what to suggest, though.