Re: Proposed Resolution to RFC 3576bis Issue 163: VSA with Disconnect-Request

> "   Where a Service-Type Attribute with value "Authorize Only" is
>    included within a CoA-Request, attributes representing an
>    authorization change MUST NOT be included;

 On first reading, that could be interpreted as "when asking for
change of authorization, authorization changes are not permitted".  I
suggest adding text stating what it means to have CoA-Request without
authorization changes.  I'm not sure what to suggest, though.

How about this?

"Where a Service-Type Attribute with value "Authorize Only" is included
within a CoA-Request,  only NAS or session identification attributes
are permitted, as well as Service-Type, Nonce and State attributes. If other attributes are included in such a CoA-Request, implementations MUST send a CoA-NAK; an Error-Cause Attribute with value "Unsupported Attribute" MAY be included."

BTW, since the NAS only needs the session identification attributes in order to prepare its response, it would seem that it would be "liberal in what you accept" to just ignore additional attributes.